What should I do? do I stop talking to him now to avoid being even more hurt later?

I started talking to a kid this semester at my college. I just recently found out that he is transferring to another school that is 8 hours away next year. He will be here next semester but then won't be the year after. I don't know what I should do because I feel like I don't want to get close to someone who is just going to leave in less than a year. I really like him and he likes me, but I don't know what I should do. I feel like if I just stop talking to him right now it will avoid a lot of hurt later

What Guys Said 2

• You gotta balance things. If he likes you, he may feel something strange if you suddenly stop talking. Maybe you could keep talking, but avoid getting too close.

• Well, you should ask yourself if you want a long distance relationship. To be honest, it's only college. You can Skype and all. Once you're outmofmcollege, you can date him!

What Girls Said 0