Should I ask this guy why he stares at me?

There this guy in my college class who has been looking at me since fresh man year. He rides my bus to class sometimes and also he is in a lot of my classes.. in my cafeteria... library etc and he always has this intense blank stare on his face. It's just so weird.

Should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, don't bother. I take it you didn't like him right? If someone keeps staring at me and I want them to stop, I just make like a semi weirded out/annoyed face at them when they're staring, they usually get the idea without the awkwardness of actually having to talk to them.

• No I do think he is attractive but he has been doing this for so long and not talking to me so it's weird lol.

What Guys Said 2

• its probably because he likes you. if you don't like him id just try to avoid it. or if you must confront him be very nice about it.

• Chances are you have been wearing low cut shirts and he is a boob guy...

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him "I find you staring at me a lot.. It's creeping me out a bit" unless you like it just smile and say "hi, is there something wrong?" You know something to break the ice..