Girls call me cute? Good or bad?

A lot of the attractive girls i know think i am cute. I've been told by my friends that this means i have entered the forbidden, quarantine of the friendzone. Is this true?
What else could the girls possibly mean by calling me cute? Do they like me/find me attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• No.
    You see - this is why men will never get us - the vernacular of women is by far more simple than men think it is. It means they think you're cute - as in hot in a nice way.
    If someone thinks you're cute - a girl - I'd say she would date you (and obviously it means she likes your personality as well).
    It's an all around compliment. ^-^

What Girls Said 4

• I call a boy cute when I like his personality and If I have a crush on him... But there are some girls who call nerdy boys cute to because they want someone genius so they can let the girls get an A-plus if a girl like you for you then she will ask you anytime.. Just wait.. Don't make it quick the time will come!

• No, when I say a guy is cute it means I would want to date him and show him off. It means you have a good personality and good looks.

• If they tell you that without you asking what they think or something, it means they find you attractive.

• I would not randomly call a guy cute if I didn't think he was attractive enough to date.

What Guys Said 0