Should I tell a girl I like that I am a virgin?

I am 25 years old. I am interested in a girl and have been for quite a while now. She is a few years older than me (she's 29) and recently moved to another town nearby for work opportunities. After quite a while communicating over the phone and though Facebook, I'm planning to go and visit her in two weeks for a short period of time. We have been friends for a few years but I am interested in taking things further. At this stage I am not sure if she is interested in me or not. But I am keeping hopeful.

The thing is... I have never had a girlfriend before and I have also never had sex or been intimate with a girl in any way, sad I know, especially at 25.

Should I tell her about this? Or should I keep it to myself until I know she is interested in me? Or not tell her at all? Do you think it might scare her off? I mean, being 25 and never had sex and having very little experience with women. Most women would find that bizarre, don't you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say anything unless you're actually romantically involved with her. It would be awkward to tell a friend that you're a virgin because it's not really of interest to her if she's only a friend. But if you two are going to be more than friends then definitely bring it up.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• If you do she'll think you're a loser. She'll probably find out though since you'll suck at sex.

• She has no reason to know unless she was interested in you to begin with and was willing to take things a step further. If you want to say it go ahead but work it into a sexual conversation don't just blurt it out lol

• What is your purpose exactly for telling her that you are a virgin? No, don't tell her at all. You gotta show to her that you have experience. I know you don't have but your goal is to show to her that you have confidence. Now go be her James Bond for all I care.

• Whatever you do, be honest. If you think you're going to get anywhere with her in bed, you should tell her. If you're comfortable with yourself and accept that you're still a virgin, and she can't accept that, then she's not the one for you.

• naw i would hide this from her

• nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo