How do you get the confidence to approach girls?

How do you gain the confidence to approach girls and how do you approach them?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, initially it was the fear that I might lose her to another guy if I never confess. I was so scared that i would lose out to the other guys who hung around her more, who chat with her more, and who seemed on the verge of asking her out.

After a while, there isn't any fear, but just a tinge of excitement wondering what the other girl is going to be like, and a lot of looking forward to great conversations and having great fun together. (yes this is on blind/online dating).

I've never tried to approach strangers in public before though, I guess it's just too weird for me still, not knowing if they're available, or what they are like.

What Girls Said 1

• You pretty much don't. You just do it, and the confidence comes later with experience and successes.

What Guys Said 7

• Approaching and failing. When you realize it's fun, and it really has no repercussions to be rejected, you will start seeing those interactions as something you do for fun, with a possibility of a good ending, like getting the girls number, but if you fail, you can still say you had fun.

• It's almost universally scary the first couple of times you do it. But, then, you become fine with it.

• NIKE

Just do it
    just because your confident doesn't mean you don't feel fear. ITS What you do with that fear. Let it be your motivation

• Hwo to gain the confidence? JUST DO IT. That's seriously how you do it. Do it. just do it. You're gonna look like a retard the first time and more. After a while, it's not so bad

• Dont expect anything, and assume the worse. Embrace the fear, young padawan

• Assuming the worst is exactly why I don't do it.

• and then what? Being constantly rejected? I can't feeling any worse.

• Yeah but thats abit much thinking that way. Not every girl will reject you and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, hence the confidence you get from the experience. Sooner or later you'll learn to not care and move on to the next one

• Just Think about What you miss out on. And Really, whats the worst that could happen?

• They say no and I feel shit about myself although to be honest I already do.

• You want to approach girls Right? Since none of us helps, that is my Best guess

• I want to approach them I just don't want to do it in a way that involves tactics like PUA's use. I think an awful lot of PUA sites use manipulative techniques that aren't right.

• There are whole websites out there with confidence building exercises on them. They are very effective, they just take a few months to get through them all.