Do guys get turned off if a girl has a weird voice?

Most girls I know have a high pitched and smooth voice but I sound kinda raspy and lower pitched than them. I don't exactly know how to elaborate but its like I have a mild sore throat 24/7 I guess, but not to the point that I sound like a dude. Is that off putting? or do guys just not care?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the guy
    I've met loads of girls and heard even more in my life and I have never found one that I thought had an ungirly or off putting voice
    You are probably just being paranoid about it ;)
    Besides even if someone has an unexpected voice within about five minutes you can't picture them having any other voice, so it's not weird at all and it suits them just fine
    Let's say, that despite everything a guy thinks you have a weird voice
    It would be the last thing on his mind if he was a decent guy and not superficial, and he would care more about ur personality and looks

Besides, if he does care that much about ur voice u can think of him not being worth ur time
    Hope this helps! :)

What Guys Said 7

• the way you described it, it seems fine. I imagine like Emma Stone or some shit.

• only if very high or very low I find strange

• Yes I do. I have sensitive ears. Tubas or hens need to apply

• It goes like this:

#1 Boobs

#2 Personality

#3 Face

...

#465 Voice

• No it is not a big deal.

• i love deep (not manly) voices in a woman! i like standard voices too, just the really high pitched ones that annoy me a bit. and just unusual voices i usually also like a lot!

• No it's kind of cool. There's a couple of actresses on TV like that. Makes them sexier.

What Girls Said 2

• No guys don't get turn off by a girl
    Having a weird voice in my experience
    I have a weird accented kid voice
    And a guy never broke up with me because. Of it

• hey jasper, u ok?