Was in bed with my guy and?

I was lying in bed with my guy, we had just finished watching a movie and his foot kept touching mine so I jokingly said "Are you flirting with me?" And chuckled, something we used to say in the beginning. He kind of scoffed and went "Nah, no more flirting, that's over with. This is the real deal." He sounded dead serious when he responded, which isn't really like him.
I was a bit confused by his reaction and respond so I didn't say anything about it and now I'm wondering what he meant. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like a really strong hint he wants to take things further.

• He acted so weirdly about it so I didn't think about it until later. Haha if that was it I was completely oblivious, poor guy. Should I say something or ask him about it when I see him tonight?

• you can definitely bring it up, that might make him happy.

What Guys Said 6

• I bust out laughing!

You make it sound like he went Terminator on your ass!

• Hahaha! Pretty much what he did! Just kidding, lol.

• You don't have to ask him anything... he already "told" you. Just respond positively tonight and show him you would also like to move on to the next level. Of course, I assume that is what you want to do, right?

• It sounds like a power ranger power arising from him!

I guess he wants to take your relationship to another level!

• It means the romance is gone

• Lol that thought occurred to me too but the others were right. We are now officialy a couple and on Christmas eve he told me he loves me. :))

• Flirting is over and the relationship begins, hope you two have a wonderful time together:)

• i wouldn't say anything tonight. just make the first move

• He wanted to take it to the next level and u didn't understand..!

• He acted so weirdly though, didn't even consider it because of the way he said it. Haha completely oblivious if that was it! Do you think I should ask him about it or say something when I see him tonight? :)

• Yeah u can ask him about it.. or this time u try to make a move..;);)

What Girls Said 0