Did she tell me to f**k off?

Went to 3 great dates. Everything went well except we didn't hold hands, I tried to kiss her on the second date, she gave me the cheek. Now I asked her our this Friday - she said she's busy, I was like what about Saturday? She told me she busy too. Maybe I should have asked earlier or she is not giving a damn any more?

Got me annoyed really...
Just move on and never look back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep just move on, that's the best thing to do in any case!
    a) she's a bit bitchy but still likes you, by not paying her attention any more will show you that you respect yourself and wouldn't waste time on somebody who treats you like that
    b) She does not like you, but leaving you hanging like this means that either she does not care about how other people feel or she is cowardly to tell you that she doesn't like, in which case she's not a very nice person either and you should find someone better, plenty more girls out there :)

What Girls Said 3

• Just give it some time. Maybe you could text her about a few days, how she's going or something. There were more them 1 date, so my opinion is that there is something between you. Hope this could help you 😊 good luck with it!!

• Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe she is, in fact, busy those days?

• She would have given a legitimate excuse if she was actually busy, in the most likely scenario?

• No, sorry, you've lost this one.

What Guys Said 2

• Never ask her if she's busy that way if she is you feel rejected like you do now
    Just tell her: Hey how's your week looking, I'd like to get together again?
    That way she gives you a time she's free and cut out the constant asking for days available

• Move on, the ball's in her court. I wouldn't hold my breath about her returning it.