How do you handle a new boyfriend that is still in love with his ex?

I am seeing a guy, we are dating and he still has pictures of he and his ex gf on fb and also of them kissing. He was with her for 5 years. They have been broken up for about 7 months but I can't help but feel he is still in love with her and if given the chance, he would go back to her. Is a first love like theirs going to always haunt me? Will he always secretly wish I was her?

Most Helpful Girl

• He still haven't move on... let him go and give him time... Maybe you're just a rebound to him... He will chase you and come back with you if he's really interested and serious on you.. He should have pictures of you and him instead of him and his ex...

What Guys Said 1

• You walk away before you get your heartbroken.

What Girls Said 3

• I dont think he will wish that you were her but im guessing that he will take a while to get over her and maybe you should ask if he would take them down

• Handle him gently and carefully, with brightly coloured fingernail extensions, concentrating on the lower body at the front. Then he's all yours for as long as you want.

• I would have dumped him