Is it bad for a 20 year to date a 29 year old?

I'm think age is just a number and I'm just wondering what you guys think. opinions please..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No. I'm actually interested in a 29-year-old girl at the moment.I'd like to think my aspirations aren't socially unacceptable.

What Guys Said 1

• personally I would never date a 20 year old if I was 29, lowest I would go is maybe 25. 3-5 is my limit, anything more than that is just creepy to me. Imagine, when he was in college, you were in elementary/middle school...yeah no thanks.

What Girls Said 3

• It's not about how old you are physically but how old your a mentally. If you're compatible there is absolutely no problem with it at all.

• It isn't about number, it's about the stage you are at in your life and the difference in maturity. (And trust me, there IS a difference.) As you get older though, the gap disappears. (age gaps don't matter as much once you are both out of college, settled in a career, financially independent, etc.)

• What could you possibly have in common with someone 9 years older than you...I don't know your maturity level or his but there has to be a big difference in the two...