So my crush loves my best friend.. yay!!!?

so so so i am in lovvvvvvve with a guy and well surprise surprise he doesn't love me at all and and the fun part he is crushing on my best friend.. please wtf should i do stab my heart so that it won't love the wrong people every single time or should i cut my hair and scream in at the top of my lungs that i am stupid (by the way don't answer these)... please people what should i do to stop loving him?

Most Helpful Guy

• you should set your friend up with your crush. might as well since you can't do anything about it lol. im not trying to be mean, this shit happens. another guy will come along.

• actually i don't mind setting them up at all maybe i can like face reality and like see it with my eyes infront of me i guess...

What Guys Said 2

• Might be me, how can you love someone you haven't dated? Are you sure it's not lust?

I'm with @bertmacklinfbi , set the two of them up.

• There's nothing you can do, these feelings may fragment with time, it's hard to say.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't help who you fall for. It's a sucky feeling to have feelings for someone and know that they have feelings for someone else. And then someone close to you at that. All I can say is try not to let it get to you too much. And don't let it ruin your friendship. There will be other guys. Keep your head up!