How do I tell the girl I'm seeing that her privates are unusually odorous and that she should do something about it without hurting her feelings?

I'm seeing this girl who I really like, we seem to just click. I can talk to her for hours, she is passionate, playful, everything I'm looking for. However, when I go down on her, the odor from her lady parts is a bit extreme compared to girls I've been with in the past. Is there a way that I can ask her politely to try and address this issue without embarrassing or offending her, or is this something I should just put up with if I really care about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shower together and go down on her in the shower. Make it a thing that you either do it in the shower or right after the shower.

If it continues to persist after this, bring it up as a legitimate medical concern.

But first, express that you love doing it. You should love doing it. It's wonderful.

What Girls Said 3

• tell her to go get checked. only infections cause bad vaginal smells (not necessarily std).

• Shower first together

• Shower together

What Guys Said 1

• Oh man... you will hurt her feelings no matter what! That's cruel yo!