Girls: Are Hispanic girls into white guys, are do they mostly prefer to date Hispanic guys?

I'm very attracted to Hispanic girls, but I still can't get a good read on whether Latinas are attracted to white guys very often. It seems like I usually see them dating Hispanic guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends and I like white guys. But we always feel like white guys don't like us. So we usually date Hispanic guys. You certainly have a chance

• Why would you think that? Most white guys I know love Latinas.

• I've never had one approach me. The only white guy that ever showed interest in me was a guy in high school. He was a total redneck and he thought I was half white. He got over me once he found out I was full mexican

• Trust me, white guys are extremely attracted to Latinas. I love Mexican girls with the dark hair and pretty brown eyes.

I think there's this whole cultural thing where Latinas don't think white guys will understand their culture. I met one Latina at my college who was amazed that I know what Our Lady of Guadalupe is. I was like, come on, lots of white guys are Catholic too!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3