What's too short and what's too tall?

Guys, what is your preferred height for a girl? What's too short and what's too tall? I am 5'1 and I feel I am too short for most tall guys. But I am attracted to tall guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• so long as your not a midget you aren't going to have any real problem. your short yes but most men prefer shorter girls and you are shorter than almost every guy you are gonna meet so you have a wide open field. but for me specifically, i usually go for the 5' - 5'6 range. a little beyond that isn't a deal breaker but it starts exiting my comfort range

What Guys Said 3

• I am 5'11(Ugh the struggle of being so close to the 6ft club and actually being tall. :'(). Honestly height is never an issue to me, I have crushed on girls who are 4'11 and some who are 6'1. But If I had to select an "Ideal" I would say maybe 5'5 where I can kiss her on the forehead when we hug.

• I love short girls.

I really couldn't date a tall girl. If you are over 5'4" you are too tall for me. But I've been breaking this rule lately, I slept with a girl that was 5'8" last weekend.

• Why not short one? I am 5'6 but attracted to tall girls too.

What Girls Said 2

• I know you want guys opinions. But My diving coach is under 5 feet, and she's had boyfriends that are well into the 6 foot range.

• You're not too short. In fact, guys usually don't like tall girls. *dies alone*