How to know you're in love?

How do you know you're in love? Is it an indescribable feeling? Or do you just know it's love?

Most Helpful Guy

• close your eyes and imagine that your parents or siblings are dead... how would you feel? that pain is what you feel when some one you love isn't around. Now imagine that you just learned that your parents and sibling that you thought were dead are not really dead and you go to visit them and hug them and feel them... thats how you feel when you finally get together with the one you love.

What Guys Said 3

• your heart beats harder when you see her. you miss her when she's not around etc

• You will See butterFlies in the Day :)

• Love = Anal... true story yo.

What Girls Said 2

• Define love.

• I know I love him when I want to protect him from the total piece of shit moron that HE MOST LIKELY IS WITHOUT ME... and help him get more established as an individual. I do this for my male brothers and cousins... that's about it.. so if I do it for your punk ass... trust and believe I find you a little bit lovely... and cuddly and kissable. Don't abuse this or your affections will just as easily be thrown in the trash as far as I care..