If a 32 yr old woman dates a 24 yr old guy.. is this weird?

he keeps getting upset when i refuse to date cuz his so young and tells me age is nothing but a #.
but i think id be embarrassed to tell my friends and fan.
what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• no. not weird. love is love. I've been in relationships with older women before. i enjoyed it. in fact my best relationship experiences. their mature... classy... smart... experienced. i think you should date. and enjoy your time.

What Guys Said 7

• age is just a number bruh

at 24 he's legal to the bone, you won't be consindered a child molester :-P

• I've been with women eleven and eight years older then me. It was fun but I was never going to commit.

• why would u not commit? would u commit to a girl 4 years older than u?

• No four years younger its a maybe she would have to be amazing

• It's fine. It's more important if you two are at the same stage of life.

• its good older women can handle better

• It is totally normal and you should date him.

• if its just a sexual thing its fine. if not i would find it weird. aperently you do too, otherwise you wouldn't need reassurance from here

• no he wants to date…it was only sexual for me but now his telling me he loves me and wants to commit
      im not really sure how i feel about it

• It's not weird. It's weird if you dress him up as a baby and breast feed him.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't stress about it, I like a guy 5 years older then me. My uncles wife is 9 years older then him. My parents are 4 years about. My great aunt and uncle are 13 years apart. As you can see love has no limit so it does t matter the age gap. It matters how well you both connect and bond

• If you are uncomfortable with it then he has to respect your decision not to.

• Girl, no it's not weird at all. If he's a nice guy give him a chance! Love is found in the places we though we'd never look