How's Tinder? What are the odds it will work?

Never used any type of dating site but I've been hearing a lot recently about this app and I was just thinking about the general opinion on it and what's so great/terrible if you have used it before.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends what you want. I think you just need to be honest with your intention. What do you want from it- hook ups (the majority of people on there), dating, or friendship. As long as you live in a populated area it should work. I know people who have used tinder for hookups, dates and friends. It's not the greatest for the last two but it just depends who is on in your area.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you look like Brad Pit it works just fine. Otherwise be prepared for rejection after rejection, just like in real life.

• Don't take it seriously. Online dating is no replacement for face to face contact.