Do you think Asperger's syndrome is truly WORSE than cancer? Is Asperger's syndrome a sign of the apocalypse?

"I'll tell you what's up, and this is our life. Asperger's syndrome is worse than cancer. I'm right here to say I'm not just a dancer cuz, Asperger's Syndrome is worse than cancer. Asperger's Syndrome is worse than cancer, worse than cancer, woooorrse than caaanncerrrr."

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think any disease is any worse than the next. Hard isn't relative, hard is hard. Everyone is fighting their own battle and it's unfair to say that theirs is easier or harder.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it is many people would chose aspergers over cancer.

What Guys Said 11

• Asbergers isn't worse than cancer, but YOU are definitely a cancer to this website.

Stop with this bullshit.

• Im not killing you on this website, even though Asperger's is socially killing me. Even cancer victims still have the social skills to acquire a gf and GET LAID!!!

• Cancer causes physical suffering and can kill, that's much worse than not getting laid.
      People with Asbergers can still get laid, maybe not you but other people with Asbergers can. Sure you might be at a disadvantage because of it but you're not hopeless. It's your attitude that's fucking you over.

• You can't compare aspergers to a sickness. Many of us are actually functional for your information. And you're acting like aspies are physically unable to get into relationships. Getting laid isn't everything. Ya know my honest opinion? By posting this you are showing behavior very similar to a dysfunctional aspie. You're the retarded one, not us.

• Getting laid is my special interest. Ya know all Aspies have special interests. As for calling me a retard? Let's be LITERAL!

A retard is someone with an IQ below 70. Mine is 98, so HAHAHA!

• I'm not suprised

• Asker, you do realize that an IQ of 98 is still lower than the average, right?

• You know what I have aspergers and it's not that bad I have had sex and I have had a girlfriend and I have friends so it's not a death sentance and how dare you compare aspergers to cancer

• I also feel you are just a troll

• Yes i was diagonosed and at a young age just because I have aspergers dosent mean I can't have sex. Getting a girl to sleep when you have aspergers with you is no different than how a neurotypical person gets a girl to sleep with them

• A lot of people with Aspergers have sex. It is horrible that you would even say cancer is worse.

• No, it's not... Cancer kills you. Asperger's does NOT kill you.

I have Asperger's Syndrome and I am living a healthy and awesome life. You obviously are not educated enough to understand what this diagnosis is.

• No and no.

• No it isn't. One of my friends sufflers from it, and he is a great, and extremely intelligent guy

• i doubt having A. S. makes it hopeless in the dating world

• Da fuk? -filler-

• not there Asperger cancer, if many girls thinks Asperger is an sociopath?, weird.
    you're question is offensive to autistic.

• Fuck you. Cancer kills.

• no
    and people (just you from what i can tell) who say it is, are a joke.