What should a girl wear on a second date to the museum?

So we're seeing each other for the second time and he's taking me to the museum. what is a good thing to wear? i have a tendency to be pretty dressy and my style is a bit goth but since i'm just getting to know him i'm nervous of coming off too dressy or freaking him out if i'm too gothed up. suggestions? if a girl showed up to your date looking a little goth would it freak a guy out? should i dress more casually until we know each other better?

I guess for reference... i'm not over the top, i dress kinda like kenzi from the show Lost girl... jeans, boots, corset inspired top sort of thing... sometimes long black dresses and heeled boots. that's my normal every day sort of look. just not sure if i should just go jeans and a tee shirt instead :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I like goth chicks. He must be aware of this!

What Guys Said 2

• dress casual.

• You must ware what you think makes you look pretty and defines you personallity, but if you think he might not like it, then just ask him. If you are not willing to ask him maybe ask another guy.

What Girls Said 2

• Always dress to match the date. Museum, much more casual. If he knows you are goth he likes you that way, so maybe tone it down a bit but stay true to who you are :)

• just wear something simple like a cute shirt you dont have to dress over the top.