I like him, but does he like me?

There this guy in my class that I really like (he's white) and I show him that I like him but I'm not sure if he likes me back. He's always. Being nice, funny trying to make me laugh and always talking to me. But there are other days when he just acts like I'm one of his bros. How do I know he likes me back? or how do I know maybe he doesn't like African American girls. I'm not violent, loud, or any negative things that people call African American people. Oh he also makes a lot of eye contact.

If I sound stereotypical, sorry I'm not trying be... It just kinda happens... a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that if he was really Into you, Imaoo, he would be a bit more Flirty than he is. Yes, there are days he is this class clown with you because he has fun making you laugh at his jokes, has your attention and it gives him a good feeling. On the other days, he treats you like one of the boys and 'Bro,' which is giving me helpful hints that you are in his Friend zone as well.
    I am not sure how he feels about other races, but a far as friendship goes, he doesn't appear to have a problem with it. Making a move to ask you out may not really be his problem so much as his parents, which happens a lot in the house.
    Be friendly, be civil, however, don't wear your heart on your sleeve.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• You just might have to stick your neck out and tell him how you feel or you could always ask his friends about him before you tell how you feel

• You don't. Just ask him questions.

What Girls Said 2

• He probably likes you hun

• How old r u? That was type stereotypical

• But he probably does like u

• If it was then sorry to whoever feels offended. I wasn't trying to be stereotypical

• No I wasn't offended Im not even African American. Im just saying it was stereotypical