So if your a 5 what all numbers can you get?

Referring to the look scale 1-10

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean can you catch someone out of your league? Attractiveness is entirely subject. One person may think you're a 5, and the next person may think you're a 10. Obviously personality and chemistry play a big role.
    So I think a person has a chance with anyone level 1-10.

• Your welcome but u never answered my last question

• I don't know you, but I'm sure you arem

What Girls Said 3

• All numbers when you're rich and famous.

• It depends some people might think your a ten and to others your a one.. it depends on each individuals preference.

• You can get some self esteem and self worth.

What Guys Said 7

• Why do people limit themselves to numerical values, if you can show her how genuinely good and nice you are, you'll notice pretty fast look only get you so far in the dating world

• Well I have no idea how to talk to women

• Well then that's what you should be asking us
      Main thing I can tell you is don't talk to them as someone who is special and above you
      Just talk to her like another one of your guy friends and pay her a compliment along the way

• man you might be able to fuck around and get a 7 if ya played your cards right.

now if ya got money/fame all the bullshit goes right out the window... hell you can be a 3 but if you have those things you can get a 9 LOL

• Really? You just made all girls sound like we are gold digger which I know Im not...

• Or to get some booty which again not all guys

• @Rcjh1987 hell yea that why most do it... booty, food and nice warm bed lol

• 5 = average

• aww man dis dude again.

• 1-10, if you know how to talk to women

• I have no idea

• If you had some sense in your head, you'd realize how you're fucking yourself with this stupid number scale ;)

Get off your computer, talk to girls like a normal human being, and you'll be pleasantly surprised (assuming you aren't wrecked when someone doesn't respond like you hoped they would)

• No not really man a number gives me an idea of where I should look

• Well let me help your rookie ass out: when you sit and wonder about what number you are, what number a girl might be, try to figure the max range of number you could get, calculate the difference multiplied by the square root of that number over 42...

Anyway, you get what I'm saying about this shit being useless and a way that YOU are limiting YOURSELF. Just stop it, and learn how to talk to girls. You're going to screw up, but it won't kill you.