Girls, what's your opinion on guys who are uncircumcised?

Like it, hate it, indifferent? How do you feel when you are about to get intimate with a guy and you notice that he happens to be uncircumcised? Does it change your opinion of him at all or is not a big deal? I've asked girls in the past and they've been cool with it but I wanted to get an opinion from some girls who don't have an emotional investment and aren't concerned about hurting my feelings. Be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a big deal, but I feel like the circumcised ones look a bit more attractive.

• Any reason why? They both look the same when you pull the foreskin back or are erect. Curious more than anything.

• The foreskin would still be covering the majority of the tip even while erect, which admittedly is a different look. I'm sure you can google and see images of both.

• Yea, when I googled it, I think that's the type I saw. lol Thanks for explaning it to me.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't care either way.

• I wouldn't like it , but you can't take me as the norm because my answer is a result of religion and not of attractiveness.

• Never thought about that perspective, but that makes sense. Everyone's different.

• Don't care

• I love them uncircumcised! It's so sexy to play with the foreskin haha but yeah that's my opinion xD

• *eyebrow raise* ... haha! nice to hear some actually like it

• Indifferent, though, I get usually get turned on quicker with uncircumcised...

don't know why...

maybe cause I'm kinky like that

• I prefer circumcised ones, but I don't rlly mind tbh

What Guys Said 1

• most girls on here seem to either like it or feel indifferent.