Does he have a reason to be mad?

Okay so one of my good guy friends told my friends he was going to ask me out a few days ago. I've been waiting and he hasn't done it. I was texting him and my other friend in a group chat and he wasn't responding. She texted him asking if he liked me and he said as a friend. We were in group chat and I said "He is such a liar 😂😂" And she said "yeah I know right?😂😂" he read it and he goes "Well I'm gonna go kill myself now" and I tried apologizing to him. He reads it but doesn't respond!! What can I do to make it up to him? I like him too and I want him to ask me out. I don't know how to get him to text me back! Help? And I already knew he liked me so why is he even mad?

What Guys Said 1

• He's mad because, even if he knew how you felt, it is an entirely different act to be called out in front of you-He wanted to do it in person with you, without your friends to look on the event. He wasn't quite ready to ask you yet, so he needed more time.

What Girls Said 0