How do I handle this?

My boyfriend is always busy at work. We see each other once a week and during the week when he's busy, we hardly talkπŸ˜“
I really miss him and there's not much I can do about it, but what around. It kinda sucks, but I know he's worth all this😍😍
My worst fear is he losing interest in me cause of how things areπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Most Helpful Girl

• Never fear a man losing interest. If you are doing all you can to keep it interesting, perhaps when you do see one another that one time a week, you can alter surprising one another with a new activity. One week can be his idea and the next yours. It works and keeps that once-a-week a little more mysterious. Have fun.

What Guys Said 1

• He probably thinks about you all the time, he's probably afraid you'd lose interest in him

What Girls Said 2

• We are in the same situation. It really feels sad. Well, tell him directly that you needed his time too. And make it clear to him that you're not being selfish but you just need his affection. In situations like this, relationships usually drift because the other significant does't give you quality time anymore like before. And yeah, tell him how you really feel right straight into his face that you're a woman that needs a man to make her feel she's loved wanted and needed.

• He might be busy all the time and not have enough time for you. Just try to find interest in another guy, and if that doesn't work, ask him to try to hang out with you more.

• I was wondering the same thing actually😳
      No ma'am he's the only one I want💘😍😍