What does my boyfriend mean he has a surprise for me?

So I told him i'd let him hug and kiss me, and told him what i'd like for Christmas and now he says he has a surprise for me, what does that mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he has a surprise for you. Men are simple and clear in their words. They aren’t women. So, just stay busy and when he wants to, he will present the surprise. So, until then – let it go and just enjoy your relationship.

• that's experience talking...

• Thanks, this one was very useful, I feel better about hi surprise now

• LM - yes, yes it is. Women overanalyze and tend to kill the moment an with today’s social technology, they leave nothing to mystery. Sometimes, it is best just to smile and let him be the man and surprise you when he is ready. It really is that simple.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe he wants to be engaged/ buy you something you really need

• his penis i guess.

• He probably means- if he's artsy -that he made you a gift, or he wants to show you passion and maybe give you a bear hug, or a kiss. Those are likely if it's a recent and new date.

• He's breaking up with you lol jk lmfao he's going to give you, you know what.

• 0|1
  • SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!

http://youtu.be/zRN_X00c5Z8

• He wants to give you the D. That or he got you a special gift if I said that to a girl I think it'd be more sex than anything.

What Girls Said 0