Will I never have a girlfriend if I'm attracted to white women?

And most people stereotype blacks to be all thugs and not good to date

Anyone posting stupid opinions on here saying I'm prejudice needs to smack them selves I'm black and white

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm. no. i don't think people assume all black guys are thugs. that makes no sense.

What Girls Said 8

• Nah tons of white chicks have black fever

Here's to hoping your standards for white women aren't abnormally high / unrealistic

• If you lose that attitude and gain a little confidence, you'll be golden.

• I really wanna be confident

• I love basketball and I wanna try getting into mma

• Then do it! Do you play in an adult league for basketball? See if your town has a place that offers it.

• Too thuggish of a question for this white girl.

Stop the madness

• Are you serious?

• Maybe because you're saying things that are predujice

• Look I'm speaking from what I've seen and experienced I walk in a store and white girls stare but not in a your attractive way but like I'm gonna try to steal something

• Being a little hasty, aren't we? ;)

If you like white women, awesome. I'm sure there are many out there that will like you. Don't be discouraged. Be the best man you can be and you'll have a girlfriend soon enough ;)

• u have lack of confidence... so... no... no one likes loosers, no matter what color

• U would be a loser too if you were called ugly and repulsive your whole life

• no, bcoz i dont act like looser

• Women like all kinds of different things. Tall men, short men, white men, black men, Asian men, etc. No woman is the same and you will find someone who is attracted to you.

• Maybe its the area I'm in thats why I ask these questions

• Sometimes you have to look outside of your area. I had trouble dating men in my area and had to look a little outside the city. My guy lives 20-25 minutes away but it's worth it to me because he's not a city boy douchebag.

• Dude I see you on here and you are always begging for a white womens attention. No women white or not finds being desperate attractive. And I see plenty of black men with white women, MOST white women are easy to talk to in my opinion so it must be your approach.
    Could it be that you are a poor sport when it comes to being rejected? You can't expect every white women to like you

• Quoting from Blazing Saddles. "where the white women at?" Hahaha
    Well I don't know, do you have an established career or personality? Can't stereotype like that.

• Well I am a medical assistant I will be in nursing school next year I work part time right now I don't drink/smoke no legal problems

• So why so down? that's a pretty good resume by any standard.
      One thing though, consider Broaden your range for added possibilities

What Guys Said 15

• If you completely change your attitude towards life, you'll be rolling in white pussy.
    Until then, no.

• You may have a problem due to the way you think. All types of women will date all types of men even thugs. Sounds like you are looking for an excuse which only exist in your mind. Change your mind.

• Wow, you think being black is bad? Try being a brown skinned Indian man! We are hated all over the world, and are supposed to be the 'least attractive' male race. And we're all stereotyped as 'ugly, dirty and perverted'. Beat that!

• Fuck no, there's a ton of white girls that like black guys. Just ask respectable and intelligent and they'll be all over you.

• Not with that attitude.

• Become a successful black man and you'll be rolling in white pussy just like Reggie Bush/Kobe Bryant/T-woods/Taye Diggs/Dre/Ice-T and countless others

• Bro the most girls that want me are white. I think you'll be fine... just fine.

• If I associated blacks as thugs then I'd have many different friends. Moët of mine are black, and I'm a white guy. They can be pretty funny. You'll get someone, trust me. And yeah, white girls are good looking, aren't they?

• lmao dude...

• i'm sure there are white girls that like black guys

• I know tons of black guys with white girlfriends, BELIEVE IN YASELF BRAH. Sersiouly though, be confident and start conversations and whatnot.

• More for us. Mixed Latina and black girls are winning tbh. .

• first of all trust yourself.

• Why don't you like black girls?

• Not sure always been attracted to white girls

• So perhaps most white girls are attracted to white men?

• Asians are harder for black people to date; and i have a friend who is black and is dating a hot Asian girl. Dont lose hope! Just be confident about who you are!