I'm the only single one left out of all my friends?

like every single friend is married, engaged, or have kids.
I'm the only single one and i don't really hang out with any of them anymore.. so i don't have a bf and i have no friends.
my life is soo boring. i tried the online dating.. that whent no where ,, I'm starting to think there's something wrong with me, why can't i even get a bf.. all my guy friends tell me I'm cool and that I'm the type a girl guys respect.. so wtf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol you threw me off with the "every single" in the beginning xD. Oh and you don't need a relationship to define you! I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you. I mean I'm single (well I don't know if friends with benefits counts) but anyway lol I'm perfectly happy. I mean I'd like more than just sex with various friends and an emotional connection WOULD be nice but I'm in no rush and you shouldn't be either! I mean you're not old or anything (less you're lying about your age jaja)

• yea but I'm 32 youj are under 24

• Well how you feel about it is important of course! If it feels like it's getting too late then yeah work on it. I'm much younger (though I have dated much older people) so I wish I could help more but I don't think I can! Wish you luck though! <3

• thank you :)

What Guys Said 3

• hey don't worry.

single = FREEDOM

see the bright side of things ;-)

• true. but i want kids and i don't want to be too old to have kids

• Meet new people, join new clubs, get out and travel. Stare at a stud; just be free and you will catch the right man

• There are always plenty of jerks/douches who will be happy to take you for a ride.

• and whats ur point? what is the point of even making this comment?

What Girls Said 2

• That's my case too but I'm happy being single cause I don't have any stress of Bf

• but i want to get married, i want a fam already

• OMG you still young don't even worry about it, if you are desperate looking for love or a guy it won't happen guys tend to feel when a girl wants to jump I to marriage and that scares them away, I tried inline dating and it's been good to me have you tried POF (the best) and OKC? Those are good free inline dating sites

• I've tried pof , not the other one.. ill try it

• Is having a baby That important to you? I ask only because I've seen girls make a bad decision in their selection of guys because they felt like time was running out on their childbearing years and they would always regret it. I don't envy the position you're in or the worry you must feel. I hope you'll be cautious because a bad choice of guys can be as devastating as never bearing children.