Girlfriend wears water bras?

My gfs boobs are not even small there medium. But she wears these damn water bras when there's no need to. She lives in Puerto Rico but just recently moved in with me in Brazil. So she has a hard time getting them down here. Guys in telling you those shits are crazy. Its like a tube that goes into the bra from a tank and fills up the bra and like does some other weird shit. And she has like 50 of them , and she claims there so expensive but still orders them. How do I get her to stop?

I only want her to stop so she can feel confident in her own skin without those bras. And not feeling self-conscious the moment she takes them off
There like C cups.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take her skiing... 5 hours with an ice pack on her tits will make her re-think

What Girls Said 5

• They obviously make her feel more confident. Why do you want her to stop?

• So she can be confident in her own real body. So she won't feel self-conscious the moment she takes them off. .

• Well, getting rid of the bras won't increase her self-esteem----increasing her self-esteem will allow her to stop feeling like she needs the bras.

That said, you can tell her that she's beautiful and sexy and doesn't need them, and that may help, but it can be extremely difficult to convince someone with deep insecurities that they look good just the way they are.

• Hahaha. Sorry for laughing. Have you talked to her about it? Like tell her that you like her the way she is and not for the fake water bras she wears. Like make her feel nice about herself! Tone her self esteem!! ;)

• Lol If that makes her feel confident, then let her wear it :D

• Conversation not confontation. Talk with her when you guys are cuddling or something

• Give her boobs extra attention when having sex

What Guys Said 1

• In my experiences (not a bra), appreciation is better than criticism.
    Try to appreciate her boobs in a honest way, everyday or randomly but never ever to tell her that she must stop using those water bras.

oh of course be specific and lavish.