Would you date an Asian girl?

Half of my guy friends said that they would but the other half said they wouldn't (they're Asians as well). Their reasoning is mainly because of Height and Breasts (let's be honest, a lot of Asian girls have small breasts, myself included (34B)).

Would other ethnicities be interested in dating Asian girls?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Her breasts won't make him happy. As much as guys focus on the superficial, it will never bring true fulfillment. What is her heart like? Asian women are beautiful. There's a reason why so many Japanese cartoons portray them as the stereotypical submissive female, that is because that is what the majority of men want. So many women strive to be "equals" and not feminine, and that is unattractive to the vast majority of red blooded men.

At the same time, most men do not know how to care for the heart of a woman, to truly keep her first in his mind. So it is a vicious cycle, because a woman will find it hard to remain soft and feminine to a man who does not hold her in the highest esteem.

Yeah I would date an Asian girl in a heartbeat. So long as she is not Westernized too badly.

What Guys Said 22

• I think 34b is a good size if she's not too tall. Like a girl that's 5'10 might not look too good with a b cup but a shorter girl would be fine.

Anyways, yeah Id date an Asian girl, they are really cute/sexy and I love their hair. Seems soo soft 😍

You need to understand that not everyone is going to be into you though. Nobody has universal appeal, and that's fine because you only need one person to find you attractive at the end of the day. But trust there are plenty of guys that find Asian girls attractive.

Also there's two studies that examed racial preferences in online dating and Asian girls seem to get the most reponses.

qz.com/.../

http://blog.okcupid.com

• I can date only Asian girls :/

• 34B could be nice depending on your body shape

• My 1st gf was Asian (Vietnamese) she was awesome, learned a lot from the r/s, but it ended after 2yrs. Her being Asian had NOTHING to do with it. I liked her character, her feisty attitude towards getting shit done & accomplished. She had a great body and the sex was explosive , both hands down! No complaints here, at all!

• Yes I would. Some are extremely cute.

• Of course! You guys can sometimes have the Moët attractive women! Your faces are very cute, too! And so is your voice! Only thing I hate is the language Vietnamese.

• I like Asian girls and wouldn't have any problems with it. I like short girls and it would be fun dating a person outside my race.

• UMMM how else am i suppose to get my blasian babies?

• Oh yes I would.

• I would. Most Asian girls little shy. i like this type of gurls.

• Hell yes, I love sushi.

• Yeah id date a cute Asian girl

• Check my profile pic. Of course I would.

Though sadly none seem interested in me.

• You bet I would

• If I liked her, then yes.

• Yes, why not? Asian women are as beautifull as of other regions

• Depends. As long as their faces are natural.

• I like Asian girls a lot.

My current girlfriend is (mostly) Asian. She has a black grandparent.

• Definitely, I'm more easily attracted to them, especially Chinese.

• Not always true my ex-girlfriend is. And she a 38DDD.

• No, since I want my future children to be the same race as myself.

• The majority have flat butts too. But I do not discriminate if you want to make love.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm sorry but if your guy friends say they wouldn't date Asians mainly because of height and breasts, that's just horrible and.. sad :(
    Also, 34B is definitely not a small size lol you know there are smaller sizes than yours right? like A, AA or even triple A :/ There are many guys who would date you regardless of your ethnicity. so no worry!

• 34B is small?

Loooool.

Try AA cups on for size.

Don't complain man, you have an advantage in the dating field with the whole Asian fetish thing. Everyone and their mother finds Asians cute. Can't think of a single guy who doesn't like your race

• those Asian guys who refused to date Asian girls because of their height and breasts u can drop them. can u ask him them whether they are tall and have big penis? some guys just dont look at themselves in the mirror.
    i have 34B i think it is average and i don't consider it to be too small, i like the way i am.
    not all people would want to date Asian girls but that's fine, not ur loss it is theirs. :)

• What kind of duchebag wouldn't date a girl because she's flat chested? Would you want someone like that? Consider yourself lucky you're not his victim

• Well to be fair it's no different than girls who don't want to date short guys or chubby guys. It's a physical preference. There are plenty of guys who only like small boobs and would never date a girl who has big breasts because they find it repulsive. So I don't think it's fair to say those guys are douchebags for having a preference. They are certainly limiting themselves and yes I find it ridiculous but it's their right. Too bad for them, it makes more women available for me. :)

• Fair reason. Its a physical attraction issue. :)

• No... only because I'm not Lesbian.

• Just yes.. coz im Asian , and im a girl .. and thats all (ฅ•.•ฅ)