Should I stop dating for a while or is it the guys?

Dating is hard. I think Im just not ready. My ex bf and I broke up 2 months ago. Stopped talking 4 weeks ago. The hardest was when I went on a date 3 days after breaking up. I get asked on dates so I agree.

I had a date last night omg that was awful. I left the date crying. I missed my ex so much it was pitiful. Plus My date was not all that. He didn't pay for the date then he wanted me to pay for his ticket and pay for valet. I think it was a mix of a bad date and missing him. A bad night. There will not be a second date.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to say yes because a guy asks you out. Besides, you'll find out that it's usually the jerks that have the confidence to try.

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps just take a break for now. Hang out with friends, and just avoid the one on one's for now.

Sorry last night sucked... sorry for the breakup too.

• Well, if you are too distraught to date, then don't. But dating is the source of many peoples' fun

What Girls Said 1

• You are not over your ex. Moving on does not mean going on dates