Guys, would you be interested in dating a girl if?

Would a guy still be interested dating a girl if the girl DOESN'T:
- drink any alcoholic beverages (Mocktails only, as in 100% alcohol free)
- smoke
- go clubbing/bar hopping
- like attending over zealous parties
- like being rushed into anything (relationships, physical contact, anything intimate too soon)
- convert/abandon her religion to match your own (if applicable to you)
- like being ordered around (headstrong/stubborn)

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know there were girls like that out there anymore. She sounds like marriage material!

What Guys Said 3

• I will surely date her. She is my type.

• None of these are ideal for me. Even the immediate sex. You have to be sure you can trust me before sex. Besides, you don't need to convert your religion.

• You will never be able to be the in the best relationship if you don't give up something.. social exchange theory.. yet there is people out there that won't care to be manipulated... I guess...

What Girls Said 2

• I'd focus on the habits, talents, skills and hobbies they do have. What interests an individual makes them interesting to others, what gets them passionate, be it books, art, politics. Things that make you relax etc... it's a much more positive way of looking at the question I think.

If someone, girl or guy can have fun and enjoy yourself without alcohol etc, and don't take themselves to seriously, can have a laugh and not judge to harshly others that do enjoy socialising in bars or having a party, live and let live say... that's the important part.
    In my opinion.

• there's a guy out there for everyone.