Who agrees that if you are an average or below average looking guy most likely it isn't a good idea to join a dating website? Read below to see why?

It has been proven by experiments being done by dating websites that most women regardless how they look like, nearly all the time only respond to good looking guys on dating websites. The experiments involved sending a bunch of messages to many women regardless how they looked like. A pic of an average looking guy was put up. His profile was really good and interesting and he had good pics up. He sent a good message. He messaged so many women and out of all the women that looked at his profile and read his message only a few responded. Now the website put a pic of a good looking guy. SO many more women regardless how they looked like that read the message and looked at his profile responded. Yes SOME average and below average looking guys had luck BUT WHAT I SAID IS A FACT AND HAS BEEN PROVEN. MOST OF THE TIME IF A WOMAN READS YOUR MESSAGE AND LOOKS AT YOUR PROFILE AFTERWARDS AND YOU ARE AN AVERAGE OR BELOW AVERAGE LOOKING GUY 97% CHANCE YOU WOULD BE IGNORED. MEETING WOMEN IN PERSON IS THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU.

READ ALL OF MY DETAILS. DON'T BE LAZY TO READ EVERYTHING

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with this for anyone who is below average to be honest. I had my profile professionally made because I had no idea how to make one that looked good. I'm not good looking at all though, my face is very very ugly. I messaged men but I didn't get a response and no men went out of their way to message me. I think online dating is just about looks. I never messaged men I believed were hot either. I went for the ones I believe were in my league. So I believe anyone who isn't attractive should probably not try online dating.

• I am sorry about your experience and it is not only below average looking people that experience this but also average looking people. Why did you do only mention below average? Like that one example of the average looking guy and that good looking guy I put in the additional details. Did you read my additional details?

• I figure even average looking men are better than me so I never messaged them. I think anyone average looking and above should try even if they don't have the success as better looking people. I was just speaking up for uglies like me.

• Why should average looking people try if they get ignored nearly all the time the same amount as good looking people? If you are not good looking you would most likely get ignored like 95% of the time

What Girls Said 2

• I don't join dating website

• I never said you did.

• You did ask a question and I did answer for god sake if u don't wanna get answers don't post questions.

• Your answer doesn't even make sense though. It is like I ask a question about people who have gone clubbing and ''someone'' responds ''I never gone clubbing.'' I am talking about the people who have joined dating websites not people like you who aren't on them

• I don't do that

• I said MOST women not all.

• I know
      But I just wanted to say that I don't do that ;)

• Ok awesome. You are some of the few women that don't

What Guys Said 7

• Whether its personally or long distance is the same thing. Women most likely prefers the type of guy that fits there standards. . . I've seen (No one is unattractive) quite a few not so good looking guys to me dating extremely beautiful girls in my school.

The same principle can be applied to guys. . . we're no different to how we interact with women. If you were to reverse with Good average looking girl, and messaged many guys. As long as she fits a guys standards or preference then he will reply.

by the way, I dont believe in those sort of researches simply because, its impossible to make such a general assumptions off of a couple of people.

• What do you mean of a couple of people. A pic of an average looking guy was put up and he sent messages to hundreds of women. And then a pic of a good looking guy was put up and guess what happened? Many experiments was done like this. Those women that you know that are with not so good looking guys most likely would have ignored him if he messaged them on a dating website. Online works differently then in person

• It's preferences that comes into play.

• That is what I am saying. That is why I am saying average and below average looking guys shouldn't join dating websites because most likely there would be so many women looking at their profile after reading their message and nearly all of them won't respond.

• Supply and demand. There are many more male prospects (supply) online than in day-to-day life, and they are expected to approach while the women (demand) have more requests than they can manage, so their perceived value increases. Not that it's a bad thing, both sexes join dating sites and expect to get the best there is available, why settle for less?

• Dude I believe this is true these women are shallow I had a profile on okcupid it didn't have a profile picture I messaged a couple women. They asked how come I didn't post my picture my response was I'm not that attractive they said they weren't shallow. So much for that shit after I posted my pictures none of the girls responded

• Yeah, what I said is true. Even most average and below average looking women online do this.

• Yeah I lose my patience with it they say a girl is out there just wait its bullshit they all think alike and if you ain't hot your not getting one.

• Better just to focus on your career try your best to block them out cause you fall into a try when you feed their ego

• I have had a similar experience. Dating sites are not for everyone, espicially those who have personalities that dominate over how they look.

• Yeah what I said its a fact for guys that are considered average or below average looking by most women

• I don't know, I'd never join one, no matter what. Could be true though.

• It is true. Read the proof that I listed in the additional details

• I know the fact are true I meant your opinion on the matter.

• It is no opinion it is fact. Many dating websites have done experiments

• Dating websites suck. You could probably slay more poon on GaG.

• No same thing happens on here. Online in general most females only respond to good looking guys

• Well I am said when average and below average looking guys post pics on dating websites or on here, and they message someone on here even if they are messaging someone in their league if the girl looks at the guys's profile and sees his pic after reading his message like 97% he would be ignored

• If it makes you feel any better, ugly chicks get ignored a lot too. Though they still probably have better luck than the ugly guys because some dudes will put their dick in anything.

• You really think average or below average guys would have a better than 3% success rate approaching girls they don't know in person? I think girls are going to value looks just as much in person as online.

• Yes but they have a much higher chance with women in their league in person. Online no