Girls, would you date a guy who is introvert?

Pretty self explanatory. I only dated a few girls and I'm okay with it. But then my friends and I talked one day and asked why so few and I hadn't really thought about it. I'm told I'm decent looking, nice, smart, easy to talk to and etcetera. I guess it's just because I'm seen more as a friend or just that I'm very well... introvert. I'm just wondering if girls are okay with dating a guy who is introvert?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am! The guy I am currently crushing on is that way... Super shy etc... Its more work and before I was pulled aside and told he was I didn't know it and was seriously thinking he didn't like me and I don't like to seem pushy... That's the problem. Some men will go around talking about the crazy girls who won't leave them alone but they don't have the guts to say... not interested... so most girls won't bother if a guy gives off that standoffish vibe or won't initiate a convo because we don't want that said... Or thought either... And most guys who are like you won't initiate a convo for a long time... and seem to be avoiding you when they aren't really avoiding just to nervous to actually make eye contact and come up to you... Does that make sense?

What Girls Said 3

• I have and to be honest, I probably wouldn't after being in a relationship with an introvert guy. I'm a blunt person that came from a blunt family. We are really open and we don't beat around the bush. I dot mind someone who is reserved, but when you have been dating for a couple months and they can answer a simple "yes" or "no" question, it gets annoying. I also like for the person to admit how they are feeling so I can resolve things.

• So basically no.

• Smoka, a lot of introverts are shy but being shy is not under the definition of introverted. Your not wrong completely, but seem un-open to expand your definition.

• All of you who commented on my post! I never said any of you are wrong. I'm just saying that introverts are shy people. I am not wrong either. If you want to expand the definition, go right ahead, lol. This is my last comment. look up the definition and see that an introvert person is shy.

• I'm an introvert myself, and I prefer dating introverted guys.

• Different girls are attracted to different types of guys. Some might prefer outgoing guys and others might like calm, shy guys. So it does not really matter whether you're an introvert or not, though you dont strike me as one. Maybe you could try talking to girls more and use those good looks of yours for flirting and stuff... don't just sit there! ;)

What Guys Said 2

• People have a lot of misconceptions about introversion, the biggest in my opinion is how often it gets mistaken for being shy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxZ1fPr9FJg

I think a lot of women would find they like introverts if they took the chance to get to know them, introverts tend to form deeper relationships, which would normally happen in a tribal society but in our current world being an introvert is pretty tough.

• 99% of bitches hate poor introverted guys. fuck them. if they didn't hate guys like us, then I would have a girlfriend. I am 33 and never had a gf.

• You are not 33, your age is 18-24 according to your profile...

• They won't ever like you if you keep that attitude. It's normal to feel resentment/bitterness when you are treated poorly/unfairly, but it's not healthy to let it eat you away. It's like depression, you have to fight it and not let those feelings take over who you really are.

Just being introverted alone doesn't mean girls will like you or hate you. If girls don't like you it might be because of other issues like lack of self-esteem or serious personality/anxiety disorders that you try to ignore. Being too self-centered and lacking empathy are turn offs for most women. Or you might be going for the wrong kind of woman. Obviously socially outgoing girls who like partying will usually prefer guys who are like them. Not always, but often. I'm not saying only introverted girls like introverted guys because obviously it's not true. Sometimes opposites attract each other.