My boss and I finally kissed, but he's not single, what do I do now?

my boss and I have been flirtatious for quite some time, and recently made out after a work party. He stopped it and said we couldn't because it was a bad idea, but then started to kiss me again. the night is slightly fuzzy so I dont know exactly who went in for the kiss first but it was mutual and got intense. We parted ways before anything else happened and I got upset, text to apologize for it etc. He said not to be and when I said i was embarassed he said not to be and that I was being silly, but I felt so awkward the next day even though he was acting normal. I basically laid it out on the table and told him i liked him but was sorry for putting him in the position.
Some back story: we've been working together for about a year and have a great rapport and work well together. I did not know he would be my boss or that he had a gf at first, by the time I did I had already started to develop feelings. He has kids and a gf- i hate to be 'that' girl but it happened. now I don't know what to do or how to act. advice please.

Meant to say I didn't know he would be my boss or that he had a girlfriend.
It's been a year and this jas happened twice more- escalating everytime. Its gotten sexual, thought we have not actually had sex, we dont most everything but it. Its not only when we drink its often when we habe not- sometimes texting during the work day while he sits right in front of me.
I know its just fun for him and I obviously meam nothing to him but I have feelings and dont know how to untanlge myself now...

Most Helpful Guy

• "what do I do now?"

You back off is what you do now, you both should have known better. Just back off and dont pursue any further or else you will have DRAMA on your hands big time.

What Guys Said 5

• Run. Run Run Run.

• Search your feelings and ask yourself what you really want

Then do the exact opposite. That's my advise.

• Well, find another job, that's my advice.

• office sex is so hot

• He doesn't have a ring so it don't mean a thing. Fair game my furry friend.

What Girls Said 4

• Well there should be no question about what to do unless you want to be his play thing. You should be offended that he even thought of pursuing something with you knowing that he was married. If that was me I'd be offended. So he thinks that little of you that he knew you'd be OK with being his lover? You'd be setting your self up if you pursue anything. You'd be the one getting hurt in the end and you wouldn't be able to blame any one but your self because it's not like he lied. Just saying.

• he's not married. but point taken

• oh, I see... well he knew it. He knew he has a girl friend when he decided to kiss you. It could of been that he just got wrapped up in the moment or something. However, I still would say he is kind of shady for trying something knowing he is in a relationship. I wouldn't trust him. even if he does leave his girlfriend what makes you think he won't cheat on you later. That just isn't a good start for any type of relationship. If you just want to have fun and don't mind that he does have a commitment then it's on you. Even though I do have to say I wouldn't want to have that kind of karma. Do you think he is worth it? Like they say pay back is not nice :).

• U should just try nit to interfere with him again and forget about him

• Nothing sexual happened so you are fine.

• They made out, and while that doesn't constitute as sex it is still sexual.

• Him making out with another woman is still cheating...

• I didn't say it's not cheating, but not as bad as if it would be sexual.

• Find another job