Am I Unattractive or What?

As someone who's 35 years old who's never had a Date, Girlfriend,1st Kiss or anything am I Unattractive or what

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Your looks are fine. Considering looking into dating classes... yes they have them ;)

You mentioned below you are shy because of how women have treated you. What women do you mean if you've never been out with one?

Post a questions asking good ways to meet women without the social pressure. I. e cooking class, singles mixers, any sort of club or group that has you interacting with women.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean attractive Females have always Rejected Me cause I wasn't Good-Looking, Wealthy, Popular, or a Partier (Bars, Clubs, Drugs etc)

• Show All
    • The point is you're not unattractive ;)

• Thanks but don't You think if I was Average to Attractive I wouldn't be a 35 year old Virgin who's never had a Date, Girlfriend,1st Kiss or anything?

What Girls Said 3

• No u are not unattractive, are you shy and backward with women?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes as a matter of fact I am cause of the way Females have always treated Me i. e Rejecting Me & Paying Me no Attention.

• Show All
    • Ok so maybe your standards are too high,

• Maybe but I can't help what I like or what I'm attracted too and what I like & attracted too is attractive Women.

• You're not unattractive. Even really ugly people date, get married, etc. If you've never gone on a date or kissed a girl, I'm gonna guess that you have social anxiety that is to blame.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes You are right I do have social anxiety cause apparently I have nothing Females especially Attractive Ones like or want i. e I ain't Good-looking, Wealthy, Popular, A Partier (Bars, Clubs, Drugs etc)& I don't have a Average to Big Penis.

• Show All
    • Oh They have Girlfriends but They ain't the ones They desire or want i. e Attractive Girls so They settle on what They can get or They are Single & Lonely like Me

• Frankly, the reason you probably can't get a girlfriend is because you see them as trophies and decorations and not as people. Why would anyone want to date someone like that?

• You're not unattractive. You're actually cute. Must be your personality.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Im betting 'or what'. You are, old enough you should have done some soul searching. Why do you think you have never had a date?

0|0
    0|0
    • Cause Attractive Females have always Rejected Me cause I wasn't Good-Looking, Wealthy, Popular, or a Partier (Bars, Clubs, Drugs etc)

• Show All
    • So then aim even lower

• Sorry I can't do that cause I ain't interested in Unattractive Females.

• i doubt it is your looks if that is really you in your profile

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever pursued a girl at all? I feel like we don't know enough info to assume things about you

0|0
    0|0
    • Well to be honest with You I really don't know how to approach, talk to, flirt, or pursue Females cause like I said They have nothing do to with Me cause I ain't their type i. e Good-Looking, Wealthy, Popular, or a Partier (Bars, Clubs, Drugs etc) or have an Average to Big Penis.