Guys, which ethnic group of women have you had the most positive experience with in terms of relationships based on your OWN experience?

White/Caucasian women, Black/African-American women, Hispanic/Latina women or Asian/Oriental women?

• White/Caucasian
    50% (2)50% (3)50% (5)Vote
  • Black/African American women
    25% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
  • Hispanic/Latina
    0% (0)17% (1)10% (1)Vote
  • Asian/Oriental
    25% (1)33% (2)30% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• White, usually some Asian mixed in there. I'm not even sure I've ever date outside the realm of caucasian. Not because of preference, just because it's never happened.

0|0
    0|0
    • Based on positive experiences with them or just strictly because you like how they appear? For instance, I've known quite a LOT of white men who prefer women outside of their own race because they've had a really bad experience with women of their own ethnic group, especially in the United States.

• Show All
    • I understand. It's quite interesting to hear from everybody's perspective. I often hear about how certain group of women complain about a certain group of men based on their ethnic group and race while I've heard a lot of men complain about certain women based on only their nationalities (*cough cough* Americans)

• haha, I won't deny any ignorant comments coming from my nation's people, some people here are pretty respectable, though.

Every girl is different, so I don't have a preference. I DO have a preference for personalities, though. Too quiet and shy or too bitchy is off the table for me.

• Latinas are the full package.

0|1
    0|0