How do I get a girlfriend?

Ok so im 20 ears old, i have never kissed a girl on the lips before or even had sex yet. The thing is i dont know how to make a girl feel attracted to me, and i dont know how to flirt and i see all these other guys with their girls and i just wished i had what they had.. what do i need to do? Ps: I can talk to girls but when it comes to flirting i get all shy

Most Helpful Guy

• The first and most important thing you can do is never ask or care about that question again.

IF by Rudyard Kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;
    If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
    Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
    And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;
    If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
    Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
    And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
    And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
    And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;
    If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much;
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
    And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

What Girls Said 1

• :( Have you ever asked them out after talking to them?

• No I've never asked a girl out after talking to them :s

• I read that article some time ago but thing is whenever i want to ask a girl out, i back away and feel like im not good enough for her

• I thought you might have, but just wanted to make sure. Well, just try to see how they are reacting to you, it's usually obvious when a girl likes you. If you can tell that she likes you, then there is nothing to be afraid of because she thinks you're good enough. Don't decide for the girl that you aren't good enough for her, let her decide. And don't be afraid to mess up because if a girl likes you, just about anything you do will seem cute to her. Try not to think about it too because that will just keep you from going for it. And like I said, you don't really have to flirt, just look at her a certain way and smile while maintaining eye contact. That's enough to know that someone likes you. Nothing I can say is going to make it easy, but you just have to give it a shot and even if things don't work out, someone will eventually say yes.

What Guys Said 2

• Then don't try and flirt, I don't think I flirt much and I don't have a problem with girls.
    I make friends with girls and there is something about the eye contact that lets me know they are interested. Then after just chatting about anything I just ask if they wanna hang out in a few days or the following week etc .

• Confidence is the key
    Just be proud of who you are, no matter who you are (unless you are a creep or perv or rapist etc haha)
    YOUR role is to walk up to the girl and do your best to show your interest; Her role is show back the interest or reject you. YOU DO NOT REJECT YOURSELF ON HER BEHALF. Just have the mindset that, if that girl rejects you, then she it's at her lost, and you will find someone better than her who will love you with all her being and won't be afraid to be creepily interested around you