Should I say happy birthday to a girl who lost interest?

I met this girl through my sister after I messaged her on Facebook randomly. I saw her at a concert a few days later and we had a blast and made plans to hang out. She never messaged me first except one time when it was my birthday. After the concert and after my birthday, for 3 weeks in a row she kept saying she was sick and couldnt hang out. So I basically just gave up trying to talk to her or hang out with her.

Should I say happy birthday to her? I mean I guess we are friends or more so acquaintances. I dont want to come off looking like I care if she doesn't care, or come off as looking as weak/clingy. But would the polite thing be to say it? What do you think?

• Yes say it
  • No dont say it
  • It really doesn't matter

What Girls Said 1

• We can say that...

Everyone get's courtesy happy birthdays all the time.

But you know what.

Let's keep it simple.

If you're happy that she was born, greet her.

If you're not, don't. because it's not a happy birth day in your perspective.

Or just give a courtesy happy bday, no one really gives a shiz.

:-)

What Guys Said 1

• I see no reason for not telling her... its just a greeting and just shows your attitude!