What do I do when I can contact her?

There is this girl I fell in love with about 2 years ago. I ended up going to a different school then her and was no longer able to contact her. Me and her were really close back then and she gave me signs that she loved me as well. I was never able to find a way to contact her. I got so depressed over the past 2 years because I was thinking I just lost the woman of my dreams. I recently ran into a mutual friend of ours in a super market. I added her on Facebook and told her everything that I wanted to tell the girl I love. On Friday she wasn't at school so she wasn't able to talk to her. So the next time I will have a chance to talk to her is on January 5th 2015. I miss her so much and the wait is unbearable. Last night I had a nightmare where she rejected me. I don't know what to do though if I contact her. I don't know if I should tell her how I feel about her straight off the bat or have a conversation and bring that up later? Please help I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could tell her you have thought about her a lot, and happy you are both in contact again, so she knows you didn't forget her. She will appreciate that, but I wouldn't tell her how much you love her at this early stage, it may scare her off.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0