Would any guys on here date a girl like me?

Okay so, before you ask... no I am not desperate or trying to find a boyfriend on this site. If that was what the question first seemed like it was asking. I am simply curious about what some of you guys might think of me or if I would be "good enough" to be your girlfriend! (: so, lets get started! My name is Layla and I'm 13. (Yes I do know that I am young but... if I was older. We are talking about personality. Not age.) I cheer, my favorite drink is a Carmel frappuccino. My favorite color is, blue, I'm really into, music, art, and cooking. I'm affectionate and in my spare time I like to hang out with friends, read or listen to music. I will date people just for their personality but not just for their looks because I think that's shallow... I wouldn't mind having a nice looking boyfriend tho. If you wanna know anymore, message me! And so... just tell me, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything about you sounds okay! Everything!

Except for the fact that your favorite drink is a Caramel Frappuccino. I like Mocha Frappuccinos instead. Deal breaker. Would not date. 2/10

What Guys Said 19

• You are a year older than my daughter and I would get 20years in jail. I don't think I'd date you.

• I won't date you because
    You're too underage (I know you mentioned but there's another reason)
    I can't figure out your personality by what colour you like or do you like cooking or not.
    personality is somewhat different concept. Once I get to know the girl, I'll consider whether to date her or not.

You maybe very good girl tho. And yes no doubt you're good looking :)

• No one is going to give you an honest answer due to the fact we would be sent to jail. Not trying to be a jerk, but I suggest you take this question down due to your last statement of "If you wanna know anymore, message me!" There are a ton of pervs on the internet.

• Yeah, I've noticed. I'm young but that doesn't really mean I'm clueless about things like that. XD

• TBH, you sounds like every other 13 year old girl. It's not necessarily a knock, it's just to say that you will do better for yourself if you have unique traits that make you intriguing. You'll be fine in the long run as long as you keep a solid head on your shoulders because you have plenty of time to develop those traits. Anyway, try to avoid becoming a cliche and you'll have no problem attracting a good guy. Hope this helps. Cheers.

• "I cheer, my favorite drink is a Carmel frappuccino. My favorite color is, blue, I'm really into, music, art, and cooking. I'm affectionate and in my spare time I like to hang out with friends, read or listen to music."

Guys won't care about your favorite drink or your favorite color. The things you listed are too vague. Maybe go into specifics? I'd have no idea if i would date you or not

• Message me and we'll talk about it. I know I didn't state some very important things but I'm tired and I just didn't feel like it. That was why I said to just message me at the end. Lol

• i dont really want to talk about it. I already know there are plenty of guys out there that will date you

• You are insufficient.

• Explain more.

• Just by your reaction alone I can tell what you can and cannot handle.

• I really don't think you have a say in which questions i can and cannot ask. No one does. Not even in real life because I was born with a mouth. And it's mine so I can use it however I want to. Same on here, if I want to ask something I will ask and a random stranger telling me what is right and wrong to ask because of my age isn't going to change anything.

• From what you just described, You sound like a really nice girl! I would need a little more info to answer your question. Like, what do you plan to do as you get older? What's life at home like for you? What qualities of yourself do you like best? Thanks for asking! by the way, I'm 15, if you were curious.

• Awesome and yeah Ik I kinda lacked on info I just was tired and I have the flu so I really didn't wanna type too much. Umm... if u message me i can answer any extra questions u have.

• If I were your age, certainly. And I'm convinced enough guys will say "yes" to give you a good feeling today :-)

• You seem like a genuinely nice person so I'd definitely give it a go. Would even go as far as saying that you'd prolly be out of my league haha

• I'm sure guys your age would based on that.

Just "focus" on things you like. If you try to accommodate guys just for the sake of dating, you won't be happy. I think most people want someone they can be their true selves with.

• Obviously pretty just very young. Guys will be interested in you

• Yeah, you seem nice. Although I am a bit older than you lol, but as you said we're talking abiut personality. I also like art a lot too so that's what I really like in a girl. I like that kind of personality in a girl.

• If you were 21-22 and have a good sense of humor, open minded then yeaa i would date you

• if you are the girl on the pic then you will get guys appearance-wise. personality is something every guy has different preferences

• I'm 23 and If I would date a 13 year old girl, all my friends and my family would call me a sick pervert :d and i would agree with them :d luckily i'm not :D

• I'd definitely give you a shot if you was older. Love the name Layla. I'm also into art, like blue, and love women who can cook.

• I honestly wish I could been talking to you for an bit but it's complicated and we both know why

• A few sentences isn't much to go off of, but from what you say, I don't see why not. :)

• if you near my age, yeah i would :)

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, your description is not very good. This is the description of every 13 year old. Come with something else next time like, do you consider yourself as an open-minded person? What is your religion? Do you have future plans? I don't know, anything personal and what really describes you. At least, if you want an opinion of someone who doesn't only go for your looks. Otherwise, you'll find lots of shallow guys, because you do got the looks.

• I know that I didn't have very good information.. I was tired and I have the flu so I really didn't feel like typing too much. That's why at the end I say that if anyone has any other questions just to PM me. I do Apoligize for the lack in effort.

• I'll date u 😋

• Lol I know i'm not a guy, but you are LITERALLY the definition of a basic white girl. You need something quirky or weird about you that no one else does.

• Lol your prettier than me 😔 I'm sure plenty of guys would date you.