How many girls will not kiss a guy on the first date?

I went on a first date with a girl this weekend. We had a lot of fun, lots of laughs and good conversation. When I walked her to her car, we hugged and I leaned in for a kiss. She then ducked her head down which made it into an awkward kiss on the forehead type thing... I am wondering if there are lots of girls who would not kiss on the first date? And any reasons, even if the date went well?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• It depends. Even if the date went well, it doesn't always mean that I actually into the person romantically. I could have had good time on the date, but I might not see a future one on the horizon.

• well it freaks me out !

• Personally, if I enjoyed the date and their was chemistry I would let him kiss me. I am not talking about making out. I am talking about a short, sweet kiss. Second date, maybe a little more than that if things go well. She just might be one of those women that has a strict rule about when it is right to kiss. Have you talked since then? Any chances of a second date?

• I personally wouldn't kiss a guy on a first date because i can't be completely comfortable with someone i do not know and as I've had bad experience i tend to be slightly guarded

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone has different comfort levels and boundaries. Kiss or no kiss is not a sign of a successful date. You know the date was successful when they ask or accept a second date!

• I demand at least a blowjob, especially if i bought her a coffee. If a girl ask you on a date sdhe is more coy. If you asked and didn't even get a kiss i would move on. sounds like she is coy rather than not liking you