I like the girl I am dating, but I am finding EXCUSES NOT to hang out with her... why do I do this?

I have a girl I've been seeing/dating - the sex is great, we connect pretty well, overall it feels good. However, I find myself often finding excuses not to spend time with her. To me, I would rather sit in my room with a guitar/piano and write music and make art than sit around and have drinks with her, or hang with her and her friends. Maybe it's just because I'm introverted, or maybe it's because she's not the right girl? But I've noticed this as a trend in my relationships. I also find myself still "looking" for other girls, keeping my eyes open for "the one".

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. Maybe you just like spending time alone more, that's how I am too. I usually find myself making excuses instead of going out. I don't really see anything wrong with it. Do whatever you think is right but don't try to hurt any feelings in the process.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not ready for commitment so u don't wanna do things that will make u emotionally closer to her You probably would do this with any woman u meet

• Perhaps your afraid of commitment or as you're introverted you're worried once she gets to know you she may find you boring and break things off

What Guys Said 2

• you're probably just afraid to settle. But get to know yourself, and Then you Will know.

• you seem to me that you like her but you dont like her THAT much, a bit like myself you like her and everything that she brings i. e sex etc but you dont like her enough to be completely 100% into it this is especially true since you said you're still looking for the one honestly if you dont like her all that much then get rid of her its better in the long run when you consider her feelings good luck