Girl leaving guy because I won't shave his beard of?

is this fair towards the guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Better than constantly nagging him about it. Now he can find a girl that loves beards and she can find a man who prefers to be clean shaven. I think that if you end a relationship over a beard, then maybe, just maybe, it shouldn't have even started lol!

What Girls Said 2

• That's not really fair, but in my relationship I have suggested to my boyfriend that he looks better with a little facial hair, and he has suggested things he likes that I do with my appearance (wear my makeup or hair a certain way for example) we both know we don't have to always be perfect for eachother but the key is compromise. I think a girl who will full on leave you for having a beard doesn't understand compromise and probably isn't the best lady for you.

• no its not i mean i personally HATE facial hair with a burning passion so i wouldn't ever start a relationship with a man with a beard but if you grew it after you started dating then there's some give and take with both of you but its your body and your hair and saying im breaking up with you because of your beard is like saying im breaking up with you because you stopped shaving your legs
    its petty and you have the choice over your own hair and no one gets a weighted say in anyone elses hair

What Guys Said 6

• if she doesn't like the beard she can always leave... so easy LOL

• You have to shave his beard?

• Not fair, but it's not her fault she doesn't like the beard.

• not really fair although my girlfriend did say if i grow a beard she'll leave me hahahah so I don't know man

• It's not just a beard, it's an identity.

• Not fair, your beard is your pride