Best place to meet guys?

where is the best place to meet guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• For what purpose?

• dating?

• sewing, shopping, movies, drawing

• When you go to the mall, find a men's clothing store and perhaps buy something for your male relative (or at least pretend to). Check to see if there are any guys there your age. Try to ask them what their opinion is on some piece of clothing for a guy. Then compliment and ask a question about them. "You look handsome in that shirt, are you going to buy it?" Try to talk. Talk talk talk. Ask them out. Trust me, guys will like that and want that. They will also most likely say yes.

What Guys Said 6

• If you normally go out with your friends on Saturday, try switching to Friday . I find girls usually prefer to go out on Saturdays, but guys really like the idea of going out to relax as soon as the working (or studying) week is done, so they tend to prefer Friday . So a girl can improve the chances of meeting a guy she likes by changing the night she goes out.

• Depending on the type of guy you are looking for: douche clubs/bars

really religious: churche

variety pack: school

• School, gym, church, bar, my house lol

• Anywhere...

• Gay bars. They're full of 'em.

• What type of guys do you like?

What Girls Said 0