How to Get that Spark?

I've been dating a lot and I feel like I just can't really make a good connection with anyone. Sometimes I'll give her a good time, make her laugh, hear her story out, pay for the meal, we'll go our separate ways but afterwards I just can't see myself in any kind of relationship with them and I don't text them back for a second date. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if that spark is just something that comes naturally and it's either there or it's not. Or is it something wrong with me? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's anything wrong with you. There's so many different people with so many different personalities that it might be difficult to find a person that is JUST RIGHT. That being said, one meeting may not be enough. Sometimes love comes at first date - sometimes it takes time to develop. Maybe a spark could form after a number of dates.

I'd say that you may want to try asking for second dates even if you didn't feel anything special about the person to find out more about them. They may be different from the first date as the both of you would feel more comfortable with each other. The more you know about a person the more you may come to like (or dislike) them. Maybe then you'll feel a connection :)

• I'm just reluctant to do so because it usually ends up wasting both of our times (and all of my money; as a student I really need to budget :$). On the other hand maybe I shouldn't take the chance that I'd let someone go that could have been? I think I'll just cool it off with the dating and enjoy life as it is: it's so much less of a headache. Thanks anyways for the advice :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0