Do girls always like tall guys?

I have always been short and have always had problems getting dates keep hearing that they all want to be friends they all say I am good looking but I have heard other guys say girls do not like short guys - is that true?

I lived in Taiwan and I was taller - they liked my hair over there since very few Chinese had the hair that I had - who knows - I have not always had issues just in competition a lot of times I lost to a taller guys

Most Helpful Guy

• It is true

• But that's not to say that girls won't go for short guys as well. If you think about it, how do all the short guys get girls? Magic? No, they find a way

• I don't find a way LOL. They just go for me.

What Girls Said 2

• It's in human nature. Women prefer men taller than them and men prefer women shorter than men. But people like many different heights, really. It's preferable but it does not mean that it's something that'd drive her away from a guy. It isn't that girls dislike short guys. A preference is something a person might like but does not necessarily cross a person out because they lack that trait :)

We are not THAT shallow xD

• in general, girls like guys short and tall. Some depending on their height, so no, not all girls!😀

What Guys Said 2

• The fairies on here like tall guys, but in real life girls like different height. Some really do like short guys.

• Is that you in the picture? If so surley by now you know the answer is everyone is different and some girls prefer tall and some prefer short.
    Probably most prefer tall though I would imagine ;)