Girlfriend is 23 has had 10 sexual partners me included. Is this too much?

Hey everyone. I have been dating a girl for 11 months. I really love her but certain things bother me about her past. It only bothers me because I hope it is not a red flag that will hurt me in the long run. She is 23 has had a 4 year relationship before that was on and off at certain points, during which she dated others, no one night stands. She has been with 10 guys total including me. I want to know is this average for her or should I be careful as this is a red flag? she's never cheated and doesn't seem like the type but I just feel scared.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• shhhhhhh her amount of sexual partners are none of your business and is nothing to worry about
    if you have no evidence she's cheating then she's not cheating

• Forget about her past, she is with you now and she was honest letting you know about something really personal.

If you can't handle that information let her know because is not fair with her.

• How many have you been with?

• Some girls have ten by the time they're high school freshmen...

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't go near. I consider 10 partners for anyone to be a lot and in a day and age where STI's are becoming more and more common, I wouldn't want to take the risk and it also shows that she's willing to drop her panties at the first available opportunity. I like a woman who is a challenge, easy women just don't appeal to me.

• Let's sayshe started at 18. That's only an average of two a year,.

• That was in the past, so what, why give a shit?