Do you lie to girls pretending to relate to them?

Two guys now have lied right to me about having things in common with me.
Both about enjoying staying in and preferring a quiet settled down life opposed to the life they live which is quite the opposite.
They go out all the time, non stop go go go and try to tell me they prefer staying in doing nothing and could for days. But they never do this. They're just describing me! As im a homebody.

Do they find my homebodyness endearing? Or would they pretend to be some other way like me if that were the case? Do you do this and does this happen often? Are you just trying to increase your chance with them, like by fabricating having something in common?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I just tell them I don't understand

• Ummm what? You tell them you don't understand in response to what exactly?

• Instead of telling them lies and saying "Oh yeah I do that to, or blah blah blah" I just tell it like it is.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, this happens when people try to increase the chances with someone. It's pretty stupid though, this kind of lie can't be kept forever. So lying about those things is pointless, therefore I don't do it.

• I don't lie to relate to girls.

And I would like to find a girl that prefers to stay in and is not a fan of going out all the time, but they are so hard to find because they are always home!

• Some guys do that just to get with a girl its sad I personally don't do that I mean what's the point? Eventually she is going to find out.

• Not really, because imagine: if we marry, then we live with them all our lives, meaning few lies as possible.

• I tell them what they want to hear to get in their pants. #Justbeinghonest

• ya sometimes.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know they like you !

• They're just trying to impress you.
    Give them a little chance.
    Guys do stupid stuff, just like we do, me anyway.
    Just saying!
    :)