Can't seem to get a date?

I honestly don't know wants wrong. I've been trying for two years now and haven't been able to get one date. Every woman I ask seem to be always "busy". One girl seem to put me in the friend-zone. Another I knew gave me a WTF/ are you kidding me kind of look when I asked. Another girl I knew seem to be creeped out after i ask her out to lunch and didn't seem to want to look at me while talking to each other when we saw each other again in class

A few things I can think of why I can't seem to find a date would be, I'm short (5'2), my age (31), or the fact I'm a single father of two boys (6 and 3). I just seem to have bad luck because I'm the "nice/ funny guy" (from what I'm told) and we always seem to finish last.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh lordy.

That whole "nice/funny guys finish last" thing is straight up bull shit.

See, girls in general don't like to hurt guy's feelings. In our culture men chase the women, so they have to get used to rejecting men. Especially the fun, pretty, smart, amazing ones. They say words like "nice" when what they probably mean is "boring."

Stop kidding yourself. Nice guys don't finish last, but boring ones who have developed sexist opinions about the friend zone and earning sex through friendship ALWAYS do.

Get interesting. Don't be part of her normal day-to-day, be a fun escape from it. There is plenty of time to get normal once y'all have been dating for years and passion has died.

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion for what it matters nice/funny guys are great!! The guys that are jerks don't amount to nothing in my book. Don't change who you are the right women will come along in a few days don't worry.

What Guys Said 3

• i dont ahve a good answer for you... perhaps ask them to something that is less "datish" initially. Something like just to grab a coffee or something so you they can get to know you a bit more. I can't say why they aren't interested, but maybe getting the chance to know you in a more casual way would be a better approach. Good luck bro!

• Same thing is with me I am about 18 years old. I know how to talk. But damn girls have so high expectations this days. They want white king on white horse, but then they get horse on white king.

It's just funny you know. Maybe try different approach. Never lost a hope, you'll find the right one, some day.

• you tell me dude, been 3 years for me myself, some chicks are just prude and have too high of expectations I think