Why is this guys so sweet but shows different intentions?

So apparently me and this guy started talking. We went on dates and I really like him. But he talk to me really kindly and like a gentlemen but he already stood me up twice and tells me his "phone die" we already have sex and everything but nothing change much between the way he talks to me. It just that he doesn't make anytime for me but he will text and send me cute videos. I don't want to get hurt so I told him that I never take anything with you serious but you told me you wouldn't stood me up for the second time. I don't know if that was harsh or not but he's not replying and also we don't really talk about what's we are or what we gonna be.. I'm just confused and hurt.

Most Helpful Guy

• Phones don't dictate relationships, you do.

What Guys Said 1

• (Que non racial black lady voice)

Honey this man is an infection. You got to cut him out, CUT HIM OUT! Trust me, the man stood you up twice already he's just toying with you. Cut Him OUT!

What Girls Said 1

• I understand completely. If he doesn't like it he isn't for you. I tell them strait up, and I found my man. just be truthful if he can't handle it, then it doesn't work. Or if he really loves you or likes you then he would work it out with you.